While he was not exactly cleaning he was creative with his time. Karissa wins the prize for having her room clean first. Now just to get Andrew to focus on his room.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Meet Tape Boy
So I sent Andrew to clean his room (you can see the clothes scattered from unpacking) and this is the what I found when I went to check on him. I laughed so hard I couldn't get mad.
While he was not exactly cleaning he was creative with his time. Karissa wins the prize for having her room clean first. Now just to get Andrew to focus on his room.
While he was not exactly cleaning he was creative with his time. Karissa wins the prize for having her room clean first. Now just to get Andrew to focus on his room.
Labels:
Andrew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you found me & now I'm stalking you...
I love days like these, where you stop to enjoy the kids! :-) Good job!
Post a Comment