Friday, May 22, 2009

Today was the 2nd Grade Olympics at Karissa's school. They did a lot of different activities including shooting baskets, softball throw, kicking a ball, among others. We were only able to see the last two, but we were there for the best, the Standing Long Jump. Unfortunately a cute little boy is in the photo but you get the idea.

When their team was done, Karissa came in second and we were told she & her friend that came in 3rd were the only girls to place in top 3 in the whole second grade. Who knew?! She also found the 4-leaf clover during the Olympics. Good day for her.

3 comments:

sallyavena said...

Is that Andrew in the picture? Is she still playing softball? Way to go Karissa!

nweames said...

Not Andrew in the photo and they both start softball next month.

Yeehaw said...

I love this. Mostly because it looks happy. I hated field day. I always pretended I was sick so I wouldn't have to go. It was so much pressure.