Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ten HUT!

Spencer has been having some serious problems with cradle cap, you could call it a "blessing" of having so much hair as a baby and sweating like crazy.  I have tried hydro-cortisone, major scrubbing, bathing more, bathing less, head and shoulders, Aveeno shampoo, etc. and nothing worked.  So we finally took drastic measures.  We shaved his head.

Pretty good looking kid!

I must admit I like my boys with a bit more hair, partially because Andrew has always looked so much better with more hair.  But I was surprised when he looked so good with it short.  I might decide to keep it.  Thankfully, it has been the miracle cure, and his head is almost completely better.  As for Spencer's opinion . . .

He thinks he is pretty handsome!

2 comments:

Mel said...

He is very handsome. Just one question, did you mean Spencer?

Natalie said...

oops! fixed!