Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We have a house

We found a house in Albuquerque this weekend.  We are so excited.  It has 4 bedrooms, a family room, room to garden in the back yard and best of all, an unfinished room in the basement (the only house we looked at with a basement) that we can use for storage. Take a look! We move in around the 28th, if not sooner.


6 comments:

Maya Simmons said...

Natalie it's beautiful!! Way to go!

sallyavena said...

Amazing house with lots of room. I've always wanted a balcony off of my bedroom, just to "get" out of the house while the kids are going to sleep and watch the sunset or read in peace. I hope move goes smoothly for you guys!

sd said...

I always wanted a man cave! This really is a sweet looking place.

Iowaspuds said...

Beutiful home, Congratulations!

Lindasue said...

That looks like a great house. Congratulations! So fun to visit with you today.

vfg said...

I always like getting to a concrete "making plans!" point.

Good luck!