Sunday, September 25, 2011

Random Moments from the Summer

Here are a few photos from the summer.

Spencer & his friend playing in the pool.  Notice how drenched they were.

We spent the first couple weeks of August in Utah & Idaho.
Here is a little video of Spencer trying to walk the dog.  You'll notice who is in charge.


I know this isn't one of my kids, but it is such a great shot of my niece I had to include it.  


Spencer taking a nap - doesn't he look comfy?

 The kids wanted to make "potions" from last year's Harry Potter Party.


The kids looking "Zany" for our new Eames' Family ABC Book.


For Pack Meeting they had a hot air balloon pilot come and talk to the kids about piloting a hot air balloon and let them each turn on the fire.  This is Karissa, I couldn't get Andrew's to turn out.  Funny part of the evening was when the police and firemen showed up.  Someone had seen the fire and thought the church was on fire.  It was a fun night.

No comments: