Andrew was in the hospital over the weekend for a "fever of unknown origin." Basically, he had a horrible headache (writhing on the ground) and a fever of 104.7 a stomach ache and a rash. They thought he had meningitis so we went to the local Children's hospital. Thankfully, that wasn't the problem, but after an incalculable number (I'm sure the hospital kept count) of tests and 3 days in the hospital he was released and is perfectly fine except for being a little tired.
Two weeks before, Spencer was diagnosed with Cold Urticaria (allergy to the cold) and went into anaphylactic shock after eating orange juice and yogurt from the fridge. Let me tell you, that was fun. He is fine now and we just microwave everything from the fridge for 7 seconds and limit his ice cream intake - as in telling him it is yucky.
Oh, yes, forgot to mention, in the middle of these two health issues, I got called as the Relief Society Pres. I am excited, but right now I need a little less excitement.
I realize I keep only posting about health issues so I am determined to post about the other goings on in our lives in the next little bit. Really we have more interesting things going on, so keep a look out.
Friday, February 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment