Sunday, November 30, 2008

Scuba Diving Dogs?

I was in my sewing room last night when the girls showed up. Apparently, they had gotten straws to drink some milk and decided to then become Scuba Divers. In actuality, Karissa was a Scuba Diver, Alexis was a Scuba Diving Dog. Lately, Alexis is on a dog kick and loves to pretend to be a dog. So last night was the best of her two favorites, playing with her sister and being a dog. It was also a great night for Karissa, she got to pretend and tell Alexis what to do which made Alexis love her even more. Aren't sisters great!

3 comments:

Yeehaw said...

Nothing is more precious than siblings getting along! I can't believe how quickly they are growing up. Maybe all those old ladies at church are right and our kids will be grown and gone before we know it. Thanks goodness we have cameras to capture these moments, huh?

Mel said...

I think the dog thing must be age related. Sara likes to be a dog too. She won't go near one, but she does like to be one. So fun!

Michelle said...

I love their imaginiations. This is a cute story! My blog is private but you can email me utahmichelle@gmail.com and I can send you an invite if you want.