After Spencer's exciting birth my Mom stayed until last Tuesday when she left with the 3 older kids. I have to admit the house was really clean and quiet -- too quiet. I've decided if I am away from my kids I need to be the one gone, I missed them too much by staying here.They, on the other hand, didn't have time to miss us. They went to the lake every day, rode in the boat and got to ride some wave runners on Saturday. On Wednesday night Grandma had a "Girl's Night" at her house and all the Granddaughters (minus the 2 in Salt Lake that were too young to participate anyway) came to Grandmas and painted nails, ate Hawiian haystacks and watched girl movies, one for the younger girls and then one for the older. They even got to stay up until 11:30. Andrew got to go to his cousin Josh's for a boy's night where they watched movies with Uncle Trent and played Transformers. Everyone was in Heaven! Grandma & Grandpa brought them back on Sunday for church along with bringing dinner. Love them! It has been nice to have everyone back together, albeit a lot noisier than before.
Good News -- went to Spencer's 2 wk checkup he is 8 lbs 11 oz (from 8 lbs 7 oz) and gained an inch to be 22 inches. Coincidentally, Alexis had her 3 yr old checkup and she is square -- 40 lbs & 40 inches.

3 comments:
All your kids look just as happy to be back home. They had a blast with Grandma & Grandpa, but I think they really missed you by the end of the week.
I bet they missed him like crazy!!
He looks like Brandon, even with his eyes closed.
Post a Comment