When we realized we were moving one of the hardest things was the fact that I would lose my view. We had a wonderful view of both the mountains and Cache Valley. It made doing dishes almost enjoyable -- not that I did them very good. So when we were moving to a city I figured we would just see houses. We noticed we had a bit of a view out the Master Bedroom window when we looked at this house.
The hill before the mountains without any houses is Petroglyph National Monument.
But it wasn't until night came that we realized what a great view we actually had.
LOVE Sunset!
Dusk
Twilight
and nighttime!






3 comments:
Jealous!
Very nice!
That is fantastic.
My favorite is "dusk."
It feels so very New Mexico.
So happy that you're happy with your house :)
and sewing room (!!)
and fruit trees
Post a Comment