Friday, June 18, 2010

What a Difference Curtains Can Make

We have the HUGE family room.  It is about 20 feet high.  I love the room, but it is HUGE and all white.  I have promised Brandon we will not paint this room with the condition that we will paint the rest of the house.  However, the room is very WHITE and the east sun shines really hard into my VERY tall windows. in the morning and warms the room.  Coupled with that there were blinds that were UGLY. 

We won't talk about the curtains on the top.  I'm still trying to figure out an answer to those.

With as hot as it getting we decided we really needed curtains so I went searching.  Since we want to refinish our couches with a solid microfiber eventually, I decided we needed a print on the curtains.

And I love them


I got grommet ones and the slide so easily which was a concern with the tall curtains.  Bonus, they look fabulous open.

No comments: