Sunday, July 11, 2010

Guess Who's One (A Few Weeks Ago)

SPENCER!!!

We celebrated with a couple of friends we have made here.  Basically, just some yummy food and cake and ice cream.  Spencer LOVES balls so we thought a ball cake was perfect for him.

He hasn't quite figured out what the whole blowing out thing is but he thinks it is fun.  The "1" candle has been used for all the kids first birthday which I think is kind of fun!


I had to add this photo, my friend C loves to rub his "brillo" head - perhaps for luck, but mostly because it feels cool!

This is a ball popping thing from Playskook that I don't remember the name of but Spencer loved it.  Just seeing it makes him get excited.  The kids also love playing with him.

Since he loves balls, he also got a large ball that he loves to chase around the house.

Earlier in the day he got his favorite breakfast
Muffins and Applesauce -- someone left the "empty" bowl a little too close to him.

No comments: