Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Visit from friends

Once we returned from camping we (kind of) got the house ready for company.  Our friends the Infangers were driving from Alabama to Idaho/Canada and stopped for the night.  Karissa got to see her friend Lizzy.  When we lived in Nashville they were joined at the hip and we found they seemed to be good friends still.  As they left Sunday morning we got a picture of both of our Spencers and since it was early I was still in my PJ's but here we are all together

I can't believe I just posted this - Please say it is as bad as I feel it is and I usually look better than this.  Luckily the kids are cute enough to make it a bit better.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Not being able to see the pj's clearly definitely helps the pic look better.