After a late night at the ER we came home with a prescription for steroids for the next few days. Spencer is fine, Mom and Dad are still recovering. Let's just say today is a lazy day. Apparently, next time he gets hives it is the epi-pen and off to the emergency room we go. YEAH!! I do have to say, our friends that were still at our house when all this happened, stayed with the kids, put them to bed, and cleaned up after the party. Needless to say, we were very blessed last night.
Got to love the new normal . . .
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Glad to hear that Spencer is OK now. Aren't you glad you had the pen already!
I am so sorry!! I am glad everything is ok! I bet he is getting so big. My little guy will be one next month. Crazy how time flies!
All I can think of it to quote Suzie, I am SOO sorry! I would think Carissa's problems would be a heavy enough load already. The Lord must think you're pretty great to give you so much to keep after. Good luck keeping all your family's food qualms straight!
Wow! Those crazy food allergies. I'm glad it ended well though. Will it always be this bad of a reaction or can they up the dose in the epi-pen? Stay strong!
Apparently, the speed at which the reaction comes will get worse, and perhaps even the reaction. Hopefully, it will be a long time before we find out.
Post a Comment