Remember back when I said I was done with food issues? Well, it gets better. The epipen was only a precaution but yet here we are in the emergency room with Spencer. We had a potluck with several USU students of Brandon's that live here. Anyway, someone brought some fantastic muffins that seemed to be pumpkin With cream cheese and chocolate chips. Spencer LOVED them. Come to find out, there were peanuts in them. He got some hives and so we gave him some benadryl which made the hives go away. But a shot time later he was wheezing. Our do tor's office is open until 11 so we rushed Spencer there and by the time we got there he wasn't doing good. A shot of epinephrine, throwing up all over me, and an ambulance later we are now in the waiting room at the UNM children's hospital. Spencer seems fine now, and, hopefully, we will be able to see a doctor soon and we will get to go home. We will let you know.
I HATE FOOD ISSUES!!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment