Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Thoughts

My friend Becky made this post and "tagged" everyone. I love it so much I am doing it too.

I am. . . a mother, a wife, a friend, a seamstress, a cook and many other things I forget them all.

I miss living. . . where I could share the gospel with those who don't know anything about it on a daily basis

I think . . . WAY too much about way too many things.

I want . . . peace -- in my life, in my family, in the world .

I have . . . a wonderful home -- and even better in the next month when my olive green bedroom is painted a new, less green, color.

I search . . . for all the things I lose when I clean my house!

I wish. . . I could keep my house clean long enough to know where all the wonderful places are I find to put things.

I am scared. . . of spiders

I am deathly afraid. . . of losing someone I love

I love. . . my husband more now than I did 10 years ago, and I sometimes wonder if I tell him enough.

I feel sad. . . when others are hurting

I hear. . . no fighting right now -- YEAH!

I don't have. . . the organization skills to do all the things I want to do.

I wonder . . . if I am doing enough for my family.

I care too much about. . . things being perfect -- so much so, that I find it easier not to try.

I regret . . . saying the wrong things at the wrong time and hurting others

I have missed. . . not having to worry about what I eat and how much I exercise

I am not good at . . . living in the moment

I dance like . . . I'm not sure -- too long since I danced, but I was good in college.

I sing . . . when no one is listening

I write . . . in my head, and dream of taking the time to get my thoughts & ideas down on paper

I win . . . at "Monopoly" at "Phase 10" when my husband and I play -- which isn't very often.

I lose . . . just about every other game we play. But I still have fun just playing.

I never . . . ice skate or ski. I just don't get it. Give me some hot chocolate when it snows and a good book and warm blanket and I am happy.

I listen . . . to my children, however, I know I should listen better.

I read . . . anything I can get my hands on, especially books that uplift me.

I am happy . . . when I can just be and not worry about what comes next.

What about you?

2 comments:

Mel said...

You are tagged again, but his ones a different. Look at my blog for the rules.

Mel said...

I meant THIS ones different.