Tuesday, February 17, 2009

8 Favorites

My sister Melissa recently made her blog public again and I found out I had been tagged for a couple of things. While not usually my thing I found this kind of fun and thought this was actually a little thought provoking and I learned a lot about my sister so here goes.

1. Post the rules on your blog.

2. Answer the six sets of 8 items.

3. Tag 8 people.

All of the sudden this is double spacing everything so this is going to look a lot longer than it is. It's really kind of annoying. But apparently it's only if I hit Enter. Oh Well, here goes.

8 Favorite TV Shows

1. Heroes

2. Lost

3. Bones

4. NCIS

5. Numb3rs

6. Food Networks "Challenge"

7. Iron Chef

8. Larry King


8 Things I did Yesterday

1. Finished Andrew's quilt top. YEAH!!!!!

2. Made a real breakfast

3. Got surprised by my parents their friends, Dave & Cindy, coming to "drop in" for an hour just for a drive. As they said, "Got in the car and here we are."

4. Got a shake at Arctic Circle

5. Folded Laundry

6. Grocery shopped

7. Watched Miss Potter while sewing -- very cute movie

8. Cooked a roast in the crockpot


8 Things I look forward to

1. Not having to change diapers -- I know I copied you Melissa but don't we all wish for this that have to deal with it.

2. End of June

3. Knowing what we are doing with our lives -- are we moving, are we not, if we are where are we moving, will we have to move right after the baby or right before?, what kind of job are we going to have, will Brandon like the job? etc. etc. etc.

4. Summer

5. Summer

6. Summer -- I am really tired of winter

7. Finishing Andrew's quilt

8. Road trips with the kids when we don't have to worry about kids too little to find a way to enjoy traveling.


8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Outback -- fantastic Gluten-free menu

2. Logan's Roadhouse -- first restaurant that I could order a sweet potato

3. Arby's

4. Taco Time/Fiesta Ole (love the crisp bean burrito) -- I must agree with Melissa

5. Melina's -- always trying to find a Mexican Restaurant to match

6. Las Palmas -- the only Mexican Restaurant to even compare -- only problem -- it is in Nashville

7. Sweetly Diving -- a Pastry shop here in Logan with soup and sandwiches but really it is all about the pastries

8. Iggy's


8 Things I wish for

1. My husband to have a job he both loves and feels appreciated

2. Kids who clean up after themselves -- AMEN Melissa

3. A house that stays clean once it is done

4. My hips to stop hurting before I am done being pregnant

5. More time to read for me and to read to the kids

6. More time to do things we want to as a family not just the have to's

7. A bathtub in the Master Bathroom

8. More friends to do Pysanky with

8 People I tag

1. Becky

2. Meg

3. Sally

4. Marlo

5. Anne Marie

6. Timet

7. Cynthia

8. Valerie

No comments: