So I have to brag on my husband. As some of you know, Brandon has been less than satisfied lately at work and as such we have been considering what to do with our lives. The best part about his job is teaching, he really loves it and the students seem to really appreciate him. But then again this is Brandon, who was made to teach.
Anyway, this week in "Engineering Week" at USU and the students voted on the teacher of the year for each department and Brandon won for the Electrical & Computer Engineering department. YEAH!! Perhaps the most surprising is that the classes Brandon teaches are not taken by very many students since they are very specialized, yet it would appear he has a reputation of being the best. I am so proud that they want to recognize him for something he truly loves to do and the student's appreciate him as much as he appreciates teaching them.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is one thing I remember well about Brandon, he could take something complex and break it down into a simple explanation for my simple mind. I think it is fantastic and couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Congratulations on a well deserved award!
Congratulations, he is so smartical (as my 11 year old would put it). I always knew you would marry a genious.
Good for Brandon! I'm glad to see him get the recognition he deserves.
Post a Comment