Friday, February 6, 2009

Karissa's new hobby

Brandon's mother makes jewelry and sells it. Whenever we visit Karissa loves to go and make jewelry with her. So for Christmas Grandma Eames gave her a jewelry kit with all the tools, beads, earring thingys, jumprings, etc. and our home has become a flurry of jewelry making. She has made matching bracelets for her and Alexis ("because we're sister's" Alexis likes to remind us) and has loved making earrings. The other day she brought these to me:


Which she had designed and made all on her own. I was so impressed with her ability to use the pliers and her design. I love these and they match just about everything. Even better, it makes her so happy she can hardly contain herself whenever I wear them. Such a creative child!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sallyavena said...

Tell Karissa they are beautiful! Very talented! Can I commision a pair?

nweames said...

She'd love it!