Since we moved in I have hated my bedroom color -- frankly I have hated all the paint in the upstairs, but that is a different post. Anyway, Brandon has been furloughed for the week and came home from church on Sunday and said we should paint our bedroom & bathroom, the upstairs bathroom and sewing room. After I recovered from shock (I have been wanting it for 3-1/2 years) we got started. I will post before and afters when it is all done but yesterday Andrew got to help while Alexis was taking a nap. In case you are wondering, we are painting on top of tinted primer -- the original was fluorescent olive green.Friday, March 13, 2009
Just like Dad
Since we moved in I have hated my bedroom color -- frankly I have hated all the paint in the upstairs, but that is a different post. Anyway, Brandon has been furloughed for the week and came home from church on Sunday and said we should paint our bedroom & bathroom, the upstairs bathroom and sewing room. After I recovered from shock (I have been wanting it for 3-1/2 years) we got started. I will post before and afters when it is all done but yesterday Andrew got to help while Alexis was taking a nap. In case you are wondering, we are painting on top of tinted primer -- the original was fluorescent olive green.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment