Friday, March 6, 2009

Runs in the Family

So last fall when we found out we were expecting we completed my parents' greatest dream, 4 babies in one year. And, as luck would have it, 4 babies in 3 months. My sister, Melissa, is the first one due in about 3 weeks. So since my 3 younger sisters were at my mom's house this week on Wednesday we ran up there really quick to get a photo.

In order of due date: Melissa, due in 3 weeks-boy; Jennifer, due in 4 weeks-boy; Stephanie, due in 2 months-girl; Me, due in 3 1/2 months-boy.

Can you just imagine the family reunion next year with all these 1-year-olds running around?

5 comments:

Pearl Girl said...

I can imagine a family reunion with 4 1-year olds runnign around. I CAN'T imagine the patience of the poor men there on the same day as 4 prego girls. SOOO cute!! JK

Robin said...

LOL, Cute pic!

Michelle said...

I LOVE it!! I'm starting to have my cute little belly too and I'm glad to know there's a lot more of the cute bellies around...

vfg said...

So marvelous.

sallyavena said...

This past year was the Budge year, 5 out of the 6 sisters/sisters in law(not because the 6th didn't want to be pregnant, but much sadder reasons) were pregnant and due the same year. Clara was first and the last came Dec 10. Watch out for naming trends. We got Clara, Clark, Laura, Ryan and Sarah. Don't tell me they kind of all sound a like when you say them together.
You guys were brave to do a picture. I can still count the pregnant photos of me from all pregnancies combined on one hand. It is a very cute picture though and one I'm sure you will laugh over in about 20 years when they are moving on to college and missions.