Yesterday I got sent a recipe for
Cupcake Bites that once I looked at the recipe (1 cake mix, 1 tub frosting, candy coating, chocolate, and frosting) I realized I could easily make it Gluten free with a few adaptations. We also made a few other adjustments (we made some mint and some with nuts) for ours and they are delicious! So today Andrew and Alexis and I made some GF for Karissa and regular for the rest of us. I was a little worried that it would get crazy, but it didn't, we all had a lot of fun and now we have lots of cupcake bites.
They loved the part where we broke up the cake into bits.

Here's is Andrew's Ball, both him and Alexis helped make the cake balls. We had to combine a few of Alexis' because she liked making "baby" balls. Andrew informed us this was an "Uncle" Ball."
The finished productIf you want to see more detail on what we did I posted more detailed instructions on my cooking blog, it is the
Mini Cupcake Bites.
1 comment:
Yumm-o! Now I'm hungry!
Your last couple posts are awesome! Your girls are such cute twins and their dresses turned out beautiful!!!
Post a Comment