One of my favorite Childhood memories was on April Fool's my mom would always "trick" us with breakfast. Sometimes it was colored food, other times it was a full-fledge hamburger and french fries, other times it was spaghetti, but always it was a surprise. Thus, I have continued the tradition. I was debating on grilled cheese, but went for green food instead. I even made green pears for Karissa's lunch. Anyway, this is one of our traditions that the kids love. Happy April Fools! Now to figure out what to do for dinner??????
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
April Fools!
One of my favorite Childhood memories was on April Fool's my mom would always "trick" us with breakfast. Sometimes it was colored food, other times it was a full-fledge hamburger and french fries, other times it was spaghetti, but always it was a surprise. Thus, I have continued the tradition. I was debating on grilled cheese, but went for green food instead. I even made green pears for Karissa's lunch. Anyway, this is one of our traditions that the kids love. Happy April Fools! Now to figure out what to do for dinner??????
Labels:
Traditions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment