
Happy Easter! This last weekend we went to visit Grandma W and had an Easter egg hunt with lots of candy and the kids got to decorate eggs while there. I forgot the camera so all the photos are on Grandma's and Aunt Jennifer's cameras but at least you can see the eggs. If you click on the photo above you can see the ggs up close. I labeled whose was whose, but I don't know that was necessary. Andrew's ended up with a pink egg on accident with his first egg, but made sure not to make the same mistake twice. Alexis just chose the colors on her table. Karissa, on the other hand, had watched her mother do pysanky and tried her hand at an easier version. My personal favorite is the top right hand one of strawberry vines.


This is Easter Morning in their Easter finery. Karissa sang in the choir today and had to be to church early and we weren't ready in time for everyone to get a photo together. That said, I think they turned out quite cute. Karissa, however, is looking to old, I should have talked her into a fruffy dress.

2 comments:
I agree Karissa is looking to old. But they all look super cute. It was good to see you guys even for a short time. Love ya.
Karissa is looking so BIG, and grown-up. She looks beautiful.
Post a Comment