Before we left the hospital on Wednesday Spencer did this with his hands. He had done it perfectly the day before but no photo. We can jokingly call him a preacher.
Grandpa Wankier and Brandon took the older kids fishing Wednesday and Alexis caught a fish.
My sister, Stephanie, came to visit with her kids. Here is Spencer with his cousin Maddie that is 2 mo older than him.
I caught Karissa in her new favorite activity, holding Spencer while reading. Doesn't get much better for the big sister.
Andrew with his brother. While you can't see Spencer's, they are both wearing rocket shirts.

5 comments:
How cute. I bet your glad to be home. I hope your doing well.
Looks like you guys are doing really well. I love the hands. It's nice that Karissa and Andrew love him so much. I bet they a great help. Baby M can't wait to meet Spencer. (He told me so today ;) )
How cute!
How sweet. I love the name and the pictures, and I am so glad you are ok. c-sections SUCK, especially after you have to go through some labor. not fun, I hope you are healing up nicely. I totally noticed the rocket shirts before you said anything. baby #4 is really fun, I enjoy watching the bigger kids just as much as I do the baby. Call me if you come up to ID, and we will pay you a little visit at your moms.
That is so cute!!! Love the pics of kids and baby. Totally feel for ya with the c-section. So sorry you had to go through that. You are doing great!!!
Post a Comment