Occasionally the kids say things that I find amusing. Today was a double amusement day.
Alexis wanted me to get her a snack right as I was getting in the shower. I told her that I had to take a shower and would get her a snack afterwards. She then asked "Why are you taking a shower?" To which I responded, "Because I stink." To which she said, "I don't smell your stink."
Lately Andrew has been all about saying "That's not fair!" way more than is necessary, which to me is at all, but especially not necessary to say it in response to everything I say that he doesn't like. So today when he said "That's not fair!" I told him it was a bad word and we aren't allowed to say "That's not fair." Later in the morning Andrew wanted to play with a friend and I told him he had to have his bed made, be dressed and have his room straightened (a 15 min job at most) and he said "That's not . . (pause) . . .good." Isn't he such a good learner.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So Cute.
Post a Comment