Sunday, October 4, 2009
72-hour weekend
Last year we put together 72-hour kits and the plan was that we would eat & replace the food each General Conference weekend. Well we missed last General Conf and the kids have been bugging us ever since to eat the food so we have been eating them this weekend. The plus, no planning or preparing meals. The down side, they don't necessarily like what their choices are. Hopefully next time we will have better choices. I am buying new food tomorrow and we will be redoing our kits and changing clothes so they fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good Luck with the search and the final decision. But for what it's worth I choose Logan! I know I have absolutly no say in the matter and my opinion is purely selfish, I'll admit it. But it's been nice having you close.
I'm putting together 72-hour kits for Christmas with the same idea. Goos luck on your search. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment