Here are some closeups:
The best part was that I only made 2 costumes this year. I had to break down for Bumblebee, because any homemade versions required way too much work and Spencer's was a gift that we turned into a costume. (If you remember, Andrew was a Baseball Mouse for his first Halloween). As for the girls, I did make Alexis' dress --- 4 years ago for Karissa's Christmas dress when she was 5. Alexis just grew into it and so I added a crown with a jewel her favorite color, green. So then I just had to make Karissa's, which might have been the easiest costume I ever made. I love Halloween! (as long as I don't have to dress-up).







3 comments:
Very cute. Good job on Kariss's very regal looking!
What happened to the Cleopatra headpiece/hat? Very cute!!
She changed her mind on what she wanted. She just wanted a headband like "Jasmine"
Post a Comment