I can hardly believe it is Halloween again. This year we actually carved pumpkins. We usually go to the Pumpkin Walk in North Logan, but we had the flu (everyone but Alexis has had it) so we stayed home and actually carved pumpkins. Our first. I know sad that Karissa is 9 and just carved her first pumpkin, but that said she did amazing. This is hers:
I realize you may not believe me, but it is. She used a template and carved it all but the bottom right 2 whiskers which I did because the pumpkin had a crack and she thought she had ruined it, but no loss. Amazing isn't it!
She also carved Andrew's, but this is the one (or I should say the scene) Brandon carved
The long pumpkin in front of the man is a keyboard, if you look really close you can see the "keys"




1 comment:
Very nice. We skipped that this year and I wish we hadn't. Oh, well there's always next year.
Post a Comment