Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Awesome Daughter!


I just had to tell everyone what an amazing girl I have.  While not everyday day is like this, this morning was wonderful.  Brandon is currently out of town and Andrew is sick with the swine flu, Spencer and I are recovering and Karissa is all but done.  Needless to say we aren't up to our normal standards of getting our act together.  Anyway, this morning Karissa woke up extra early and emptied the dishwasher without being asked, fixed and ate her breakfast, heard Spencer and brought hm in to me --I was still asleep --, showed me her newly lost tooth (she just has 2 left and then she is done with loose teeth forever), then got in the shower without complaint.  This morning was so nice I can't even say.  It brought a wonderful tone to the day and I have been happy ever since.  She is growing up.

2 comments:

Robin said...

She is such a sweetheart. Sometimes we have to stop and realize that they are awesome.

Mel said...

What a helper. I dream of days like that.