Still cute though!
If we were still in Nashville it probably wouldn't be that big of a deal since he has some curl, but without humidity it just looks girly. So a week ago I was in Blackfoot and had my sister Melissa, the hairstylist, cut it. I have to admit I wasn't brave enough to do it myself, but now I think I could do it. Here are some shots of the process.
First the clippers for the bottom half
Then the scissors, not so happy about those.
But he calmed down quickly when he realized he was going to be handsome
All done with the cut
and now for the style
Isn't that a cute boy!
Kind of looks like Daddy don't you think








2 comments:
I love the comparison pic with Brandon. They are definatly related.
Ay! Especially that last process shot. I was thinking "so Brandon!" already. Lucky guy :)
Post a Comment